Tuesday, July 11, 2006

4th of July Pictures

Ayden and her cousin Caleb Jumping on a tube. They are two months apart and they get along really well, not to say there were not a couple of times we had to break them up. They both have strong feisty attitudes.
Tel, Ayden, Savanna and Libby
One of Brads favorite past times is balancing rocks. He learned this talent from our bro-in-law Jeff. Brad taught some of his nephews and nieces the trick. Here they are practicing. When Brad was teaching them how to do it he was using a whole bunch of big engineering words to explain how it works just to tease them and then asked if they understood. One of Brads nephews Quinton said "ok I understand" and his other nephew Tel said "no you don't" and Quinton replyed "yes I do, he said, yada yada yada, centroid, yada, yada, yada." Kids are too funny. Caleb, Ayden and Brad eating some good grub.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Brad and Jen...your girls are so cute! I can't believe how fast they have grown. They are beautiful girls.

Anonymous said...

I missed all of you on the 4th, I was looking forward to Cub playing with Ayden. I always love your company. I love you guys very much thank you for making the trip despite the illness.
Love,
EmRae

Anonymous said...

its so fun seeing all these pics -its great knowing what you guys are up to -mostly it looks like you are up to lots of fun! paul and i are doing fine, too. we ought to put together a blog, but i think we might wait til the kiddies come, cuz they just make it that much better. congrats on your darling girls. one day i'll catch up :) love and miss, you, xo, caroline

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Goofy wedding invitations porsche spyder Waller dental insurance Buy levitra linkdomain online.0catch.com Cleaning a microfiber sofa 1998 audi a8 quattro pollen filters

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »